These Are Some Popular Posts:

WELCOME TO JAMES' TRAILS!

Welcome to James' Trails. I hope you like my posts. Please leave comments. Please pay a visit often. Have fun reading! :)

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

ROBLOX


ROBLOX

Hi there PEOPLES!



I haven't been blogging at all the past few days (Months) :/ Sorry about that.

The thing that I wanted to blog about today is about this sort of game. It is called ROBLOX. It is a computer game. It is basically a million games in one! You can:

-Get badges
-Earn money to by special weps
-Make friends!

I hope that you will go on!

 IMAGES COPYRIGHT


The image of me holding 2 dual MP7a1 Machine guns is this game called Base war. The creator of the game is d4rk886. The objective of the game is to invade the enemy base and try to kill as many people as possible on the opposite team so that you can get more weps, and to capture the flag to earn cash to get even more new weapons. I like this game because the game itself is not laggy at all and you have a variety of weapons to pick from. It is also really easy to learn how to play the game. It only takes about 5 minutes to learn! You can pick several vehicles to give you a boost on the enemy base when you are carrying out an assault. 

 This image of me walking with someone is an image of my brothers game that we are playing. It is called: The rocket to Jupiter. I haven't really figured out that much information yet because he is still constructing and building away ;)








My character's name is JSAcela. See you on! :)

Here are 3 of my favorite songs:
                                                                                       
Above:: ROBLOX techno music                 Video with picture: ROBLOX online social hangout (music)                                   Below: ROBLOXXX ROCKKKK                                   





GO TO ROBLOX!!

http://www.roblox.com/













Above: LOL song (Also from roblox)





No comments: