These Are Some Popular Posts:

WELCOME TO JAMES' TRAILS!

Welcome to James' Trails. I hope you like my posts. Please leave comments. Please pay a visit often. Have fun reading! :)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sith Infiltrator


On Christmas, I got a Lego Sith Infiltrator. Here is a picture of me building the Sith Infiltrator. It took me two days to finish building the Sith Infiltrator. It had me and my Dad who was helping me take three hours to almost finish the whole thing. When I had finished building it, it looked awesome and very sensasional! I felt very proud once I had finished building the Sith Infiltrator.

2 comments:

GaryWith1R said...

Hi James,

Ryan loves Star Wars Lego as well (and so do I). We already have quite a bit, but we're hoping to get an x-wing soon. I think building is the best bit. Well done with the Infiltrator (we don't have this one).
-Gary

James' Trails said...

Lots of people like lego.