These Are Some Popular Posts:

WELCOME TO JAMES' TRAILS!

Welcome to James' Trails. I hope you like my posts. Please leave comments. Please pay a visit often. Have fun reading! :)

Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Steam Train Set





I was playing with my steam train set today. I pretended inside the train there was a bowling alley. I love my steam train set and it is the best train in the whole wide world and I like it because Dad helped me to set up the signal railroad crossing. It is wonderful, I love pushing carriages on it. I almost like to take out the steam train set everyday!

2 comments:

GaryWith1R said...

A bowling alley inside the train - that's very creative! Sounds like you have a very good imagination James.
-Gary

James' Trails said...

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James