These Are Some Popular Posts:

WELCOME TO JAMES' TRAILS!

Welcome to James' Trails. I hope you like my posts. Please leave comments. Please pay a visit often. Have fun reading! :)

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Science Centre

I discovered new things in the Science Centre. We saw a giant ship which was A COMSTIC COASTER which could fit people in it. I thought that it could fit me.
It was having a test run to see whether it could go high and move normally. we also went to the pool . I had lots of fun with dad exploring new things I NEVER EVER NEW THAT THERE WAS A COMSTIC COASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that the mummy stone stachue was real and I got shocked when I saw it. Then I pretended that I was scared, pretending to run away from it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi James ,It's Great to see you doing all the great things and experimenting with new things .Thanks for paying us the visit.It's nice to have you with us.
my good wishes for you
love
aunt y Deepti

James' Trails said...

meda you are my best friend