These Are Some Popular Posts:

WELCOME TO JAMES' TRAILS!

Welcome to James' Trails. I hope you like my posts. Please leave comments. Please pay a visit often. Have fun reading! :)

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Medha





Medha is my best friend and I like her a lot. She is so nice. We went to her house and played with her. At 12 noon we had chapti with curry sause and we peeld the prata off and dipped it into the curry sause. I had a great time with Medha. I really liked the present that Aunty Diptey gave to us which was THE TRANSFOMER ROBOT!!! It was so cool! She is leaving for Australia.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

James you are a great friend.I always enjoy a lot playing with you
Medha

James we love you.You are so adorable.we will all miss you a lot when we leave for Australia
Deepti and Manish

James' Trails said...

I like you're family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!